Sunken concrete slabs are no match for our polyurethane injections with The URETEK Method®
Raising sunken concrete with The URETEK Method® polyurethane is simple. Penny sized injection holes are drilled into your concrete slab. Next, an injection of organic structural polymer fills the voids below the surface and raises the settling slab. Our method was developed and is used as an alternative to concrete mudjacking utilizing non-destructive, extremely effective concrete leveling solution that keeps company costs and downtime, or homeowner inconvenience to a minimum.
We raise cement and concrete slabs with small polyurethane injections
Concrete sinks naturally over time as erosion works away at sub surface soil compaction. Poor drainage and other structural conditions can increase the effects of erosion.
URETEK ICR – Oklahoma has been providing long-term, cost-effective stabilization and repair services for decks, porches, and patios for residential and commercial properties in the Greater Tulsa and Oklahoma City surrounding areas. Over time, soil erosion, soil compaction, and poor drainage leading to soaked soil and washouts can cause settling of your concrete deck, porch, or patio. This can lead to an uneven surface and cracks, damaging your deck, porch, or patio.
URETEK specializes in industrial, commercial, and residential applications, and has provided pavement lifting and soil stabilization solutions for thousands of satisfied customers. Our Deep Injection® process offers cost-effective, long-lasting repairs, offering savings for the immediate repair and minimizing the need for future repairs.
URETEK’s innovative slab and foundation stabilization process injects our patented geopolymer to lift, stabilize, and compact loose soil under decks, porches, and patios. The unique formula of the geopolymer uses chemical expansion to fill any voids in the soil due to erosion and washouts, and lift the slab to remove any settling. It also bonds with the soil, increasing the soil density and its load-bearing capacity. And, since the geopolymer is moisture resistant, it helps control soil erosion, for long-lasting results.
Our experienced technicians will inspect your deck, patio, or porch and recommend a custom solution for your specific situation. They will manage the injection process to provide accurate fill and lift for your slab. The advantages of URETEK ICR – Oklahoma’s injection process are:
- URETEK’s geopolymer foam can be injected into moist soils, including standing or flowing water. The expanding foam expels water during set-up, allowing fast repairs that can stop erosion and prevent future erosion
- URETEK’s injection process is fast setting, reaching 90% strength in 15 minutes. This means you can use your patio, deck, or porch in as little as 15 minutes after application completion.
- URETEK’s injection process is moisture resistant, manufactured to meet strict standards and is environmentally safe. URETEK ICR OKLAHOMA contains no water and meets strict consistency and quality standards. It is moisture resistant and lightweight, and will not compromise sub-base soils. URETEK ICR OKLAHOMA is NSF/ANSI 61 certified.
- Our slab lifting methods and technologies deliver results to 1/10” accuracy. The polymer foam does not shrink during curing and the material does not spread beyond desired area, providing maximum control over the repair.
- URETEK’s injection process is fast, with minimal disruption. Most jobs are completed in one day, so you can enjoy your deck, patio, and porch the same day. Our process uses 5/8” insertion holes, does not damage the slab or pavement, and generates minimal dust or dirt.
URETEK ICR – Oklahoma specializes in commercial and residential applications, and has provided slab and pavement lifting and soil stabilization solutions for thousands of satisfied customers. Our stabilization process offers cost-effective, long-lasting repairs, offering savings for the immediate repair and minimizing the need for future repairs.
Contact URETEK OK
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Tulsa, OK
- Broken Arrow, OK
- Edmond, OK
- Ardmore, OK
- Yukon, OK
- Norman, OK
- Moore, OK
- Enid, OK
- Duncan, OK