The URETEK Method
The URETEK Method® is a patented process which involves the controlled injection of an expanding, high-density structural structural polymer under concrete and in subsurface soils to:
- Lift/Realign Interior Foundation, Structural Slabs and Pavements
- Fill Voids in Subsurface Soils and Under Concrete
- Densify/Stabilize Load-Bearing Soils
- Control Soil Erosion
How the URETEK Method® is superior to traditional “jacking” methods:
No Need to Interrupt Operation During Repair
- 5/8″ insertion holes mean minimal dust and debris produced
- Low impact, low noise procedure
Work Completion in Hours Not Days
- Materials reach 90% Strength in 15 Minutes
- Most projects completed in hours
Environmentally Friendly and Waterproof
- URETEK’s Patented Hydro-Insensitive Expanding Structural Geo-Polymer Material is environmentally friendly (NSF 61 certified) and will not harm water resources
- Hydro-insensitive material is not affected by groundwater or substructure moisture
Greatest Accuracy & Predictability
- The URETEK Method relies on chemical expansion, NOT hydraulic pressure.
- Controllable Expansion Ratios- short curing time ensures the material does not spread beyond the desired area.
URETEK’s Deep Injection® Process involves injecting our patented, expanding, high-density structural polymer below surface level. The Deep Injection® Process allows for injection that pinpoints voids or weak and unconsolidated soils, providing up to a 500% increase in ground bearing capacity.
URETEK’s Deep Injection® Process will:
- Consolidate and densify sub-soils
- Fill subsurface voids
- Increase the load-bearing capacity of treated areas up to 500%